Monday, October 18, 2010

End of Road....

Well this will be my first meaningful writeup for this weblog..

That is end of Road for my JSF,EJB dream.. :(

I joined a new company just 2 months ago(the time posted this blog).... with aspirations of nice money and good work.. Money wise yes  I was happy but work wise it was just ok... better than wat ppl did next to me,but not as challenging as my previous work.

I did attend an interview for Oracle.. (2nd time) but still unlucky couldn't get through the interview... :(
The dreams of JSF ,EJB still running in my head will fade away gradually as I am working on something very different from wat I aspire to work...

As there was a saying in my mother tongue... "Kalla Kanda nai kano,naia kanda kalla kanoo.." Meaning when u see the dog u don't get stone to hit it and vice versa... "Same in my case... Hopefully I one day work on these things and become and expert in those...

Pray God for his blessings to achieve the same....

No comments:

Post a Comment